Monday, July 29, 2013

Glimpses of a Future Abbi

It's been awhile! I'm now down about 65 pounds! It's amazing the differences that I'm seeing. Some good and some not so great but I will take what I can get. I'm now down to a size 18/20 and feel fantastic. I have more energy than what I know what to do with. I didn't realize that I didn't have all this energy when I was 65 pounds heavier but I'm excited to be experiencing it. When I started this journey I was wearing a 26/28. I'm noticing and so is everyone else that I have curves where I'm supposed to have curves. My mid section is slimming down quite a bit, my boobs although I think they are smaller are apparently "perkier" according to my mother and I have an ass! Lol. These are all things I'm adjusting too! Overall it's fantastic!


Here are some dresses that I was trying on. I was looking for dresses to wear to the rehersal and bridesmaid luncheon for my brother's wedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment