Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Body Is Changing

I just have to say I'm super excited about some of the changes occurring in my body and at the same time having a hard time with other changes that are occurring. One of the changes that I have noticed is that I have  had these god awful brown patches around my neck and on my chest for years. We have tried so many different things trying to get rid of them. Even to the point of using about 80% Salicylic Acid hoping this would get rid of them. Well nothing has worked. Finally after years of trying things I'm happy to report that these sticking brown spots that have embarrassed me for years are finally gone! It's amazing how much a change in the kinds of food you eat can affect your body so drastically! Now one change that I'm not so excited about is the fact that my under arms are starting to hang more even more than they were before. Therefore, it's truly time to join a gym and start doing some toning. They say this first year after surgery is the most important time to work on toning and losing the most amount of weight. Therefore, I'm now on the search for a gym to help on the toning part of things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment